Information for Applicants
Further information for Miwatj Health Job Applicants
We’re looking for professionals who have a genuine desire to work remotely and are excited to test their skills, knowledge and experience in a challenging, complex and highly rewarding context.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to apply.
The application process:
- Complete an online application form. You’ll need your resume and two referees (at least one should be an employment referee.)
- We’ll send an additional survey for you to complete if you’re applying for the role of a full time nurse or a role that level AO6 or above.
- We’ll invite you to an interview.
- We’ll conduct a criminal history check and work rights check.
- You’ll be interviewed by a panel.
- We’ll contact your references.
- We’ll offer the successful candidate(s) a position. Congratulations!
Vaccination & Immunity Screening
Miwatj Health is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all workers and users of its healthcare centres. In accordance with the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Guidelines, National Safety and Quality Health Care Service Standards, and other local policies, guidelines and procedures, we mandate that all staff abide by our Staff Vaccination and Immunity Screening Policy (to be supplied to all successful candidates).
For more information before you apply, please contact email@example.com.