Collaborate with Us
Miwatj will conduct and participate in research projects that:
- listen and learn from Miwatj communities to understand their perspectives of health and wellbeing.
- align to Miwatj Health’s vision, values, objectives, and strategic goals.
ensure community representatives participate in the design, monitoring and evaluation.
- build an evidence base for the services we provide.
- benefits the communities involved.
- Utilises ethical, and culturally safe processes that honour Indigenous people, intellectual Policy and associated protocols; commit to presenting research results to the community in their language;
- appoint Indigenous Lead Researchers so that more research is conducted by Indigenous people for Indigenous people; and
- meet Miwatj Health’s organisational financing and resourcing capacities.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's Build Stronger Communities Together
Get in touch with the team at Miwatj Health today